This RuleML 2016 special track on Constraint Handling Rules (CHR) will bring together practitioners, interested in the theory and applications of CHR, including abductive reasoning, multi-agent systems, natural language processing, compilation, scheduling, spatial-temporal reasoning, testing and verification, and type systems.
Topics (not limited to):
* Related Approaches
Papers must be original contributions written in English and must be submitted at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ruleml2016 (please enter the track name as the first line in the keywords section) as:
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. To ensure high quality, submitted papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by 3 PC members based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Selected papers will be published in book form in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. The RuleML2016 special tracks will be published in the same book. Short papers may contain 1 extra page maximum for which there is a charge of US$200, while for long papers you are allowed 2 extra pages maximum for EACH of which there is a charge of US$200. A selection of the best papers from all tracks will be invited to be revised and extended for the post-conference publication in a Special Issue of TPLP (Theory and Practice of Logic Programming).
RuleML main track and special tracks dates:
* Gregory Duck, National University of Singapore, Singapore
* Edmund Lam, University of Hong Kong, China
* Daniel Gall, Ulm University, Germany
* Henning Christiansen, Roskilde University, Denmark
* Slim Abdennadher, German University in Cairo, Egypt
* Martin Sulzmann, Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany
* Marco Gavanelli, University of Ferrara, Italy